Adhesive notes are an amazing way to keep yourself organized both at home and in the office. There are dozens of different uses you can give to those magical, colorful, sticky pieces of paper, and these special sushi inspired models are no exception. They come in Tamago (egg), Hamachi (Yellowfin Amberjack), Sake (Salmon) and Maguro (Bluefin Tuna) nigiris, which are slices of fish or egg covering a mound of sushi rice in an oblong shape (that is why each nigiri is half color, half white). These beautiful pads of adhesive notes are reliable office supplies and come inside an elegant black box imitating a bento, which is a typical Japanese lunch box.
Some of the uses you can give to these lovely sticky notes are:
- Instead of making notes in the pages of your books, write them on the sticky notes and put them between pages.
- Write down information you use on a daily basis, such as passwords or phone numbers.
- Write motivational notes to keep around you or give to family, friends and co-workers.
- Wrapping paper: Use bright colors over a plain paper to give your gift a festive look!
- If you’re into filmmaking, you can use them to make a storyboard.
- Scrapbooking and Artsy projects will make good use of the colors.
- Use them as place cards when you have friends for dinner.
- Label your lunch box, or better yet, a bento box!
- Color code your planner or bullet journal.
- Label the food inside your refrigerator.
- Write down short shopping lists.
- Summarize book chapters.
- Calendar appointments.
- Important reminders.
- Color-coding tasks.
- Make 8-bits wall art
- Study notes.
- To-Do Lists.
- Gift tags.
Adhesive notes are one of the most reliable office supplies, and research has shown that people are more inclined to follow an instruction written on one of these colored pieces of paper than something written in a text message or e-mail. It might be that our brains, even though we are surrounded by technology, are still hardwired to simpler tasks, or it might be that the colors are so pretty and the designs so interesting that we feel we’re being asked nicely.
In any case, adhesive notes are persuasive bits of paper, and they’re here to stay! So grab these cute nigiri editions and let the note-taking begin!